Albert Einstein (March 14, 1879 – April 18, 1955) was a theoretical physicist widely regarded as the most important scientist of the 20th century.
Albert made many quotes related to Creativity and Innovation;
- "If at first, the idea is not absurd, there is no hope for it."
- "Problems cannot be solved by thinking within the framework in which the problems were created."
- "Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
- Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
- "What Life Means to Einstein" in The Saturday Evening Post (26 October 1929)
- It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.