(Difference between revisions)
m (change links)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 13:03, 20 April 2010
|A to Z of |
| Previous Technique|
| Next Technique|
The process is
- State the challenge - in two words.
- Split the challenge into two separate attributes.
- Split each attribute into two further attributes.
- Continue splitting each attribute into 2 more attributes, until you have enough to work with.
- Look at each attribute and think of ways to change or improve it.
- Re-assemble the attributes.
Watch a demonstration of this technique by UC Berkeley Students: