Advantages, Limitations and Unique Qualities
Revision as of 09:52, 11 July 2010 by Andy
|A to Z of |
| Previous Technique|
| Next Technique|
Algorithm of Inventive Problem Solving
This is a relatively straightforward idea evaluation technique, although it can be used in idea generation.
- Select one of the ideas / possible solutions.
- Brainstorm as many advantages of this as you can
- Once you have got to a limit oon advantages, try and Brainstorm all the dissadvantages
- Swap mindset again, to try and find all the unique, new or unusual qualities about this idea / solution.
- Creative approaches to Problem Solving, S.G. Isaksen, K.B. Dorval and D.J. Treffinger (1994)