Creativity and Innovation Techniques - an A to Z
This page is a category. It makes a table
To add a page to this Category:
The page will then be listed here!
This A to Z of Creativity and Innovation Techniques, provides an introduction to a range of tools and techniques for both idea generation (Creativity) and converting those ideas into reality (Innovation). Like most tools these techniques all have their good and bad points. I like to think of these creativity and innovation techniques as tools in a toolbox in much the same way as my toolbox at home for DIY. It has a saw, spanner, hammer, knife and all sorts of other things in it, they are all very useful, but you have to pick the right tool (creativity / Innovation technique) for each job. This site will try and provide a little guidance along with each tool to let you know whether it's best used for cutting paper or putting in nails.
For the future, the aim is to also have sub-categories which will identify Techniques for;
- Problem Definition - including problem analysis, redifinition, and all aspects associated with defining the problem clearly.
- Idea Generation - The divergent process of coming up with ideas.
- Idea Selection - The convergent process of reducing all the many ideas into realistic solutions
- Idea Implementation - Turning the refined ideas in reality.
- Processes - Schemes and techniques which look at the overall process from start to finish (or at least 3 of the above 4 areas)..
Special thanks to the Open University for their kind permission to use material from their publication B822.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Creativity Techniques"
The following 192 pages are in this category, out of 192 total.