|A to Z of |
| Previous Technique|
| Next Technique|
- List assumptions
- List all the assumptions, especially the obvious ones that you would not consider challenging...
- Challenge assumptions
- test each assumption. Ask under what conditions it would not be true..
- You will start to make assumptions as you challenge some assumptions, simply add these to the list, and challenge them later.
- Find several ways in which you can force the assumption to be true.
- This is the opposite way of challenging the assumption from 2.